Shipping & returns
- Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday between 9am and 3pm (excluding public holidays). Orders placed outside of these times will be processed on the next work day.
- Delivery can not be made to PO Boxes and must be sent to a physical address.
- Orders that require a part shipment/backorder will only be charged for the first delivery. Unless you have specificaly requested a split delivery.
- Electronic purchases do not incur a freight charge.
- Items that require special freight (e.g heavy items). Your order will be placed on hold and we will contact you with a quote on the Freight.
- Specific delivery times can not be provided due to changes of couirers and forces outside of our control.
- Tracking numbers can be seen under 'My Account - Orders'.
- The delivery address cannot be changed once the order has been processed. If a mistake has been made you need to contact us on 02 4971 4882
- If you have a an issue with your purchase you need to contact us either via submitting a return claim in 'My Account' or using the Contact us page if you dont have an account.
- Damaged upon delivery claims need to be submitted within 2 days of delivery. Photographic evidence will need to be submitted.
- Our support team will review your submission and contact you on the next course of action.
- We are unable to accept 'Change of Mind' returns.